Smallmap offers two-way communication with your documented network, which allows users to add important information while the construction of new or existing projects are on-going.
Smallmap is Smallworld Systems AS’ web browser client. It offers our customers an easy and accessible way of seeing or editing network information in the field. This allows the data to be made accessible anywhere there is an internet connection. It supports all modern browsers and platforms, is customized for tablets and cellphones and works fine on any other hardware as well.
The browser client is easy and understandable to use, requires little training, but is still a powerful tool with access to all data stored in Smallworld.
Smallmap offers two-way communication with your documented network, which allows users to add important information while the construction of new or existing projects are on-going. This increases the reliability of your documented network and removes the need for manual inputs.
Safety is catered for by SSL-encryption and http-authentication, and two-factor authentication is supported. Access to your network inventory can be limited to ensure your critical data does not get leaked.
Advantages of Smallmap
- Easy and intuitive interface
- One single search field makes it fast and easy to find data
- Supports all modern browsers
- Different data-sources combined in one platform. possible to implement different map and data layers
- Easy and fast development of the service makes it easy to customize the application around your workflow.
- Modern, tested technology that meets the demands of any organization’s IT-infrastructure.
- Unlimited scalability.
- Supports effient two-way cooperation between Network Operator and Contractor.